It’s a new year, and 2018 is seeing a rise in the trend of metal roofs used in tandem with solar energy panels. Metal roofing, though aesthetically undistinctive, is an affordable way to promote recycled materials. Having a metal roof also makes it easier to install solar panels, making metal roofs and solar energy a match made in heaven!
Our on-site specialist will look closely at your home in order to answer the three most important questions.
- Do you really need a new roof replacement? (Learn More) Roofing page
- Does the cost of a solar installation make sense for your home? (Learn More) Solar Page
- Is a new solar and roofing solution absolutely necessary? (Learn More) Solar Page
- Is it important to choose a reputable company who has been around for the long haul? Learn more) Gallery?
- How does solar in San Diego actually work? Solar Page How solar works
Solar vs Roofing: What’s the difference?
Link to quotes about ‘a roof over our heads’
Solar is all about value….
The best solar company will guide you specifically based on the current conditions of your home. For instance, rather than selling you on a new solar system installation, the first question we’ll answer for you is whether it’s the right financial decision for your future. Then we will walk you through the next stages evaluating your current power bill and specifically map out the right solar system installation for your home.
When asked about a solar system installation for your San Diego Home the first question is usually about costs. The best solar company will be able to offer you comprehensive analysis on both your current roofing conditions and your future savings from the right solar panel system proposed for your home. Every home is different, and every solar system is designed to custom fit your current and future needs.